Thank you for checking out my website! I’m honored that you enjoyed my content enough to want to learn more about me. Here’s a little about me.
- Born on August 14, 1991 to Ruben & Maria Garcia.
- I grew up in a Christian home. Both of my parents are pastors.
- I graduated from Southwestern Assemblies of God University with BA in Church Leadership.
- I enjoy being active in church. I’ve played bass guitar on a worship team since I was 13 years old. I’ve led a young adult and a small group ministry. I also occasionally enjoy preaching.
- Currently, I am working on obtaining a MS in Finance at the University of Houston – Clear Lake.
- Hobbies: reading, running, writing, music, stock market
I want to share with you what I have learned about faith & finance through the years. I pray that my content will be a blessing to you.
This blog was established October 9, 2015.